The Accountancy program at Xavier University is open to all students with an interest in the accounting field, regardless of their undergraduate major. Graduates become competent in the primary functional areas of accountancy: financial accounting, managerial accounting, audit, taxation and accounting information systems.
- Financial accounting
- Management accounting
- Advisory services
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Commercial Law & Professional Ethics
- Corporate Income Tax Reporting & Compliance
- Current Topics in Accounting Practice
- Fraud Examination
- Nonprofit & Governmental Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 799 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended sent directly from the institution; Electronic transcripts are also accepted.*
- A current resume documenting work experience; the resume is uploaded to the application system.
- Official GMAT test scores sent directly from the testing agency.
- 3 recommendations, requested and submitted through the application system.
International26250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Cincinnati
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.