- Truman State University’s School of Business is one of only a select number of universities worldwide accredited in both accounting and business by AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- In combination with an undergraduate degree in accounting (such as Truman’s Bachelor of Arts in accounting), our program satisfies the requirements to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam. You can earn your master of accountancy degree in one year, and upon graduation, you will be well-equipped for the CPA exam—our graduates have a reputation for consistently passing all parts of the exam on their first try.
- Our Accountancy graduates learn to integrate analytical, research, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with business and financial knowledge to become effective financial professionals. Truman is known for producing high-caliber accounting professionals equipped with the skill set to confidently step into diverse jobs in the field of accounting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Legal Environment of Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Economics
- Essentials of Calculus
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Accounting View 239 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- $40 Application Fee
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities sent to Graduate Office
- Current Truman undergraduates do not need to submit Truman transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Prompts provided within online application enrollment information
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Only 1 letter of recommendation is required for Accounting applicants
- OPTIONAL Graduate Teacher/Research Assistantship Application
International17579 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17579 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17579 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17579 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10151 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10151 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.