The program was designed to address key educational leadership themes and challenges identified by the Association for the Advancement of International Education (AAIE). Offered in partnership with PLS 3rd Learning, the International School Leadership program of Wilkes University shares a commitment to improve the quality of international school leaders across the globe.
Our program develops the leadership, instructional and management skills needed to advance and excel in an international school leadership career. The 30-credit program includes seven courses targeting critical leadership topics for international educators. The three remaining courses in the program provide research, educational technology, and communication skills essential for a well-rounded leader. Recognized by AAIE, this program of study will allow you to earn your master's degree in International School Leadership.
Learn how to:
- manage school operations and monitor resources for a safe and effective learning environment;
- comply with the various global, cultural, political and legal contexts;
- develop rigorous and relevant course content using proven strategies and the latest technology trends;
- foster a culture of integrity by committing to ethical leadership practices, principled personal beliefs, values, and behaviors;
- develop a vision and mission that’s shared and supported by school stakeholders;
- cultivate a meaningful partnership with a board that supports the school’s mission and vision;
- collaborate with community members and effectively utilizing community resources.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Vision and Mission to Guide International Schools
Leading for Staff and Student Learning in International Schools
Governance in International Schools
International School Management and Leadership
Building and Sustaining a Healthy International School Culture
Ethical Leadership in International Schools
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 631 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For admission to this graduate program, the applicant must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with an appropriate major, preferably in an educational field. In addition, please submit:
- an online application
- official undergraduate transcripts from any schools attended
- two completed graduate recommendation forms
International517 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 517 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National517 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 517 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.