It is a highly-professional, theoretical-practical Master’s that combines technical, stylistic and product development teachings with the artistic-cultural aspects of research and experimentation of a collection of accessories.
We offer a master degree in Accessories Design at the Accademia Costume & Moda. The course not only transfers experiences related to technological innovation in design, materials and craftsmanship but also gives organizational and operational knowledge, useful to solve the common problems that arise working with laboratories and production companies.
It is crucial that the professionals understand and know the limits and potentials between the “creative” and the “productive” process to enhance the high industrial handcrafts that characterize the Made in Italy, creating and shaping new and innovative products.
- It’s a Master of intensive theoretical and practical studies, combining research and design, industrial and craftsmanship techniques, technological innovation and product development as well as artistic and cultural growth.
- The Master will provide students with the conceptual knowledge base and tools necessary to understand new trends in fashion, developing new products, positioning them properly within the market of leather goods, footwear and eyewear and be able to capture the fashion atmosphere.
- At the end of the training, students will be able to pursue a professional career in a creative studio, researching trends, designing and developing products and filling the various professional roles that exist in the fashion industry, from designers to product managers as well as being capable of designing one’s own accessories brand.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The course duration is one academic year (twelve months, curricular internship included) and attendance is mandatory.
- Moreover to be accepted at the final assessments students must have at least 80% proven attendance.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design Graphic Design View 8 other Masters in Graphic Design in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Master has a limited number of places available in order to maintain the quality level of each student’s experience. Due to demand, candidates who would like to apply need to be admitted. The process includes an interview and Portfolio presentation.
- At the conclusion of the Master’s Degree the graduates will receive a Academic Master Diploma (60 credits ECTS), internationally recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.