Alta Moda Italiana was born in Rome, where the contamination between Couturiers and high craftsmanship, historical architecture, ancient and contemporary art melt in a unique place where it is possible to “redefine beauty“, live in inspiration and thus nourish the creative and experimental thinking of students.
The Master’s degree in Alta Moda, Fashion Design from the Accademia Costume & Moda is internationally recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, 60 credits (CFA / ECTS).
- The Master is divided according to the process of creating a collection of Haute Couture and prêt-à-couture, to provide the cognitive tools and research to support the couture project.
- Fundamentally to this is materials research and technical fabrics development, the study of new trends and analysis of the needs of the target market, design, technical development, the balance of toils / prototypes and experiments, all aimed at the creation and communication of a collection of a high level, that expresses the stylistic codes of a brand.
- At the end of the Master, students will be ready to pursue a career within the fashion system, able to play a variety of roles professionally and creatively: designers, product managers, fabric researchers, designers / artisans and / or entrepreneurs themselves.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The course duration is one academic year (twelve months, curricular internship included) and attendance is mandatory.
- Moreover to be accepted at the final assessments students must have at least 80% provenattendance.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design Graphic Design View 8 other Masters in Graphic Design in Italy
- The Master has a limited number of places available in order to maintain the quality level of each student’s experience. Due to demand, candidates who would like to apply need to be admitted. The process includes an interview and Portfolio presentation.
- At the conclusion of the Master’s Degree the graduates will receive a Academic Master Diploma (60 credits ECTS), internationally recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.