The MA in Psychology program at Bridgewater State University offers specialization in clinical psychology, and can serve as your gateway into the field of human services or as a foundation for further graduate training. As a student of the program, you will gain a theoretical and practical understanding of the principles of psychology within the framework of a strong clinical emphasis. Courses present the art and science of psychology as it applies to the understanding of human behavior as well as the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental and emotional problems.
The MA in Psychology program offers you:
- All faculty are Ph.D.'s in Psychology, while our supervising Clinical Psychologists have all been trained in a broad array of inpatient and outpatient settings.
- A developmentally-oriented curriculum that focuses on personal, as well as professional, growth
- Small classes facilitating individualized learning experiences and personal growth
- Full- and part-time program options, as well as evening and summer courses
- Affordable tuition, whether you live in state or out of state
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods and Design I
- Foundations of Clinical Practice
- Theories of Psychotherapy
- Research Methods and Design II
- Psychotherapy: Theory and Practice I
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Overseas students are advised to seek admission at least one month before the deadline.
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Clinical Psychology View 863 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Online application and $50 application fee
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- GRE Scores are currently being waived due to COVID-19
- Three appropriate letters of recommendation with preference given to academic letters of reference
- Personal statement .
International475 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 475 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National475 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 475 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.