The candidates are expected to be employed in financial institutions as chief economists and market analysts. They may also be employed in research departments of banks, brokerage houses and other similar financial intermediaries.
Financial Economics programme outcomes at BAU
- Communication and Social Competence
- Learning Competence
- Field Specific Competence
- Competence to Work Independently and Take Responsibility
- Research Methods and Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Actuarial Science View 17 other Masters in Finance in Turkey
- This program accepts students with the evaluation of undergraduate GPA scores.
- International Students are accepted to the graduate programs with internationally accredited undergraduate diploma.
- The acceptance of exchange students is executed within the framework of mutual agreements (Erasmus or General Academic Protocol) between Bahcesehir University and the partner universities. Special students, can be registered to the courses upon approval of the related academic unit.
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.