At Applied Data Science from TED University you will gain experience and knowledge in application fields and will be able to make research in specific application based graduate level subjects.
Graduates with Applied Data Science from TED University will be able to:
- know statistical concepts and methods, and especially new machine learning algorithms, which are partially new but have many applications,
- model, selecting of models and interpret outputs of statistical applications which are proper to the data,
- design experiments, construct data pipeline, and know how to analyze and visualize data obtained from automated systems,
- use software such as Python, R, Stata, which are subsidiary for mathematical and statistical problems,
- individualize and adapt widespread data analysis methods that depend on the data and problem,
- collect data from the existing sources and construct data bases (Mysql, etc.),
- know parallel computing methods that enable processes on large data and use related software (spark, hadoop),
- do the all processes starting from data access and collection up to its analysis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modelling and Analysis of Uncertainty
- Statistical Inference Methods with appli
- Information Retrieval
- Statistical Learning
- Research Methods and Academic Publication Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 11 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Turkey
- An up-to-date resume,
- A scanned copy of the transcript from the most recent undergraduate institution,
- A scanned copy of the ALES score document.International applicants may submit GRE scores instead of ALES.
- An approved copy of the undergraduate diploma
- Sealed copy of official transcript
- Copy of the national ID card
- Military service report for male students
- An up-to-date CV
- 4 passport photos of the size 4,5 cm x 6 cm (colored, face visible for easy identification, taken in the last 6 months)
- Bank certification showing tuition payment
- ALES Exam Score Report (Minimum quantitative score of 55 required. Candidates to the non-thesis program are exempt from the ALES requirements. If not submitted, the ALES score of such candidates is taken as 70.) International applicants may submit GRE scores instead of ALES.
- Certification of English proficiency (an up-to-date IELTS, TOEFL, KPDS, ÜDS, YDS, UCLES score document).
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.