The overall aim of the MSc Fashion Marketing Management at Cardiff Metropolitan University is to develop fashion marketers who can run and successfully integrate at a managerial level in a broad range of fashion organisations and marketing environments.
The course will be ideal for graduates motivated by the desire to launch or develop an existing career in the fashion industry. Central to our MSc Fashion Marketing Management degree is the opportunity to integrate marketing theory with and principles with practice, especially in relation to your own career needs.
The MSc Fashion Marketing Management degree has been designed for people wanting a successful and rewarding marketing career in the Fashion Industry. Expected career paths include but are not limited to:
- Buying and Merchandising
- Positions in Advertising
- Fashion Brand Management
- Public Relations and Publicity
- Fashion Writing
- Fashion Marketing and Consumer Research
- Sales and Brand Development
- International Fashion Marketing Strategy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multi-channel Fashion Marketing
- Strategic Fashion Buying and Product Management
- Trend Prediction, Supply Chain and Fashion Forecasting
- Modern Marketing Research for Fashion
- Understanding the Fashion Consumer
- International Fashion and Luxury Brand Management
- Academic Research for Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 422 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- All students should hold a relevant first degree or equivalent, at least Lower Second class (2:2) or relevant experience, that will need to be evidenced and verified and for which references will be sought.
- Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications will be considered. If you are unsure whether you meet the entry requirements then please contact us.
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cardiff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.