The full master’s degree program includes both the 21-credit Teacher Leadership Core and the 15-credit Core Content Disciplines. Students who complete the master’s degree track are eligible to apply for New Jersey Supervisor Certification.
The recommended course sequence set by Rider University has been approved by the New Jersey Department of Education (NJDOE) for the teacher leadership endorsement and underwent a rigorous approval process that included a description of all curriculum and instructional content, as well as explanations of how the courses align to the Teacher Leader Model Standards and how each course is assessed.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Creative, Ethical Teacher Leadership
- Supervisor/Teacher Leadership for Improved Instruction & Learning
- Curriculum Design & Development
- Assessment of Curriculum & Instruction to Improve the Performance of Teachers & Diverse Learners
- Research Strategies & Analysis of Data to Make Decisions in Schools
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching View 1045 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Complete the Application
- Transcripts must have the official school seal and be translated to English.
- Photocopies are only accepted when attested by the college or university.
- Submit Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Submit personal statement
- Submit a current resume
- Submit proof of finances
International850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.