As a Studio Art at Texas Christian University student, you’ll experience your education through a variety of contexts from cross-disciplinary interaction and off-campus exhibitions to classes in professional practices. Choose from courses in painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics and new media and create in our inspiring studio spaces. Your projects could include interactive and robotic components, creating a printmaking artist’s book or building steel-fabricated sculptures.
In addition to becoming successful professional artists and pursuing graduate school, TCU studio arts graduates follow a wide variety of creative career paths. Our art students have become designers, event planners, teachers, museum and gallery professionals and one of our alumni enjoys a specialized career as a prosthetics painter.
MFA concentrations include:
- Liberal Arts
- Art History
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Liberal Arts View 466 other Masters in Art History in United States
- B.F.A., or equivalent, including concentration in intended specialty as evidenced by appropriate credit, an acceptable portfolio of work, a statement of professional experience and goals, and letters of recommendation. Admission to the program is based on:
- Portfolio acceptable to faculty committee
- Strong G.P.A. in undergraduate art courses
- Statement of professional experience and goals
- Good overall academic G.P.A.
- Three letters of recommendation.
International32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 36 months.
National32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Fort Worth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.