Deciding to partake in a graduate programme in Economics is an important decision for one's future career and personal development.
Students who choose to partake in the Master of Science degree in European Economy and Business Law will be interested in how the programme focuses on current developments in European integration, through an astute combination of politics, economics, European law and history. In particular, the programme helps students develop their skills and knowledge in a stimulating environment of:
The Master of Science degree programme in European Economy and Business Law at Tor Vergata University of Rome is geared toward students with different cultural, economic and academic backgrounds. Hence, all EEBL enrolled students benefit from an exceptional advantage as part of an intercultural and interdisciplinary class.
EEBL's interdisciplinary structure enables consistent job placement in public administration and transnational institutions operating on a global level, as well as in private companies and businesses. It also provides a solid foundation for an academic career in future master or PhD programmes.
According to some of the most important national (VQR) and international (RePEc, QS, Tilburg) rankings, the DEF is amongst the leading departments in the fields of Economics, Finance, and Statistics. More recently the Department of Economics and Finance was awarded an Excellence Grant from the Italian Ministry of Education and Research for high-quality research, to be invested over the next five years.
Our students are a very international group: they come from 22 countries, including South America, East Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe. Diversity is a key asset to the University of Rome Tor Vergata, where students can encounter different cultures, meet others from diverse backgrounds and share important life experiences. International friendships open the door to new professional networks for many graduates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Games, Information and Contract Theory
- Industrial Organisation and Competition Policy
- Business Statistics
- Advanced Management
- European Public Choice
- Public Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- NON-EU and EU applicants without a background in Economics: 28 August
- NON-EU and EU applicants with a background in Economics: 10 September
DisciplinesEconomics Business Law Political Science View 3 other Masters in Business Law in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree (or be near completion of the degree, to be concluded before enrolment) in the areas of economics, political science, law, management and statistics, or an equivalent degree
- Transcripts of record including a list of the completed exams and marks achieved during the undergraduate degree
- Curriculum vitae. The Admission Board will evaluate the information included in the CV and verify the applicant's overall profile, experience and knowledge
- Motivational letter
- English proficiency, B2 level
- Reference letter from one referee (a professor or an employer), recommended but not mandatory
- Copy of the first page of the passport
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Tuition fee for first year EU students and NON-EU Students whose income is declared in Italy is calculaded according to the family income (ISEE-U).
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.