The Entrepreneurship and Technology Innovation Center in Old Westbury offers you the opportunity to join research projects in areas such as cybersecurity, health care, and energy.
This may lead to your work getting published in peer-reviewed journals and presented at major conferences. You can also join us at the annual Cybersecurity Conference at our Manhattan campus, where we welcome experts from academic, business, and government worldwide.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Probability and Stochastic Processes
- Computer Architecture I
- Linear Systems
- Digital Communications
- Parallel Computing Systems
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Robotics of Flexible Automation
- Modern Control Theory
- Queuing Theory
- Computer Architecture II
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Computer Sciences View 784 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- B.S. degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university in electrical or computer engineering or a closely related field with appropriate undergraduate courses, such as calculus through differential equations and linear algebra, physics, and the usual electrical engineering core courses.
- If you have a degree in engineering, an accredited program is one that is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.85 for full matriculation.
International23130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23130 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National23130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23130 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.