At Architecture, Urban and Regional Design from New York Institute of Technology you can gain a global perspective on urbanism through the study of iconic New York City and diverse urban metropolitan regions around the world.
Develop unparalleled expertise in designing cities around the world that consider social, economic, and environmental ramifications. New York Tech’s M.S. in Architecture, Urban & Regional Design (M.S.AURD) builds on your existing professional degree in architecture or landscape architecture and helps you develop the expertise to manage climatic forces and generate urban form.
- Academic Research/Teaching
- Government Planner
- Sustainable/Resilient Planning Expert
- Urban Designer
- Urban Development Policy Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Software
- Urban and Regional Design Studio
- Theories of Urbanism and Suburbanism
- City and Regional Resources and Infrastructure
- Digital Modeling for Urban Design
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Urban Planning View 407 other Masters in Design in United States
- Professional architecture or landscape architecture degree from an accredited college or university approved by the National Architecture Accrediting Board (NAAB), or the equivalent if applying with a foreign degree from another country.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Completed application.
- $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Supplemental Application: Digital Portfolio and Curriculum Vitae
- Personal essay.
- Two letters of recommendation from references who have direct knowledge of your professional potential and academic ability.
- Optional Interview
- Copies of undergraduate transcripts for all schools attended. All final, official transcripts must be received prior to the start of your first semester.
- Copy of college diploma or proof of degree.
- International student requirements: English proficiency, I-20, and transcript evaluation
International1400 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 USD per credit during 18 months.
National1400 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.