The Chemical Biology master’s program at Stevens Institute of Technology gives you unparalleled preparation for a range of satisfying careers in research, medicine and industry. Our program is the first chemical biology program founded in the U.S. Our historical presence in the field serves our students well, both while they are here at Stevens and beyond graduation.
Along with advanced theoretical studies, you’ll pursue original research in world-class laboratories under the mentorship of leading experts in the field.
- Flexible curriculum
- Part-time or full-time enrollment
- Thesis and non-thesis options
- One-on-one mentorship with a faculty research advisor
- Extensive hands-on laboratory experience
- Evening courses available
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analytical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology View 843 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum GPA of 3.0, from an accredited institution
- Official college transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- A statement of purpose
- TOEFL/IELTS scores (for international students)
- A competitive GRE or GMAT score
International38876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38876 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National38876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38876 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.