Designed for professionals who want to study while pursuing their careers, the Executive Master in EU Studies at Centre international de formation européenne - CIFE is a two-year academic journey that enables flexible study paths.
Each year's incoming class is made up of participants from diverse nationalities and backgrounds.
Our Methods - virtual and personal
- E-learning and face-to-face workshops: The Executive Master in EU Studies offers state-of-the-art blended learning through interactive online courses, moderated fora, webinars, instructional videos, individual guidance and face-to-face workshops.
- Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Nice, Rome and Vienna: Our intensive weekend workshops bring participants and faculty together for exclusive lectures and skills training.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of European integration
- The institutional architecture of the EU
- EU law in action: leading cases - Internal market and Competition
- The EU in World Politics
- The Enlargement of the EU - experiences, processes and impact
- Simulation of a Summit of the EU Council
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management European Law European Studies View 12 other Masters in European Law in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Your Diploma(s) and your Transcript(s) of Records
- Two letters of reference of professors or employers
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.