Combining an analytical and hands-on approach to projects aimed at addressing real world issues critically and pragmatically, this new MSc Project Management and Innovation from University of Strathclyde will fully prepare you for career opportunities in management and policy making positions in all sectors ranging from private firms (manufacturing, services, etc) to public organisations (government, health care, etc).
Among the distinctive features of the course are:
- a highly practical, career-focused programme, addressing a global skills gap for effective project managers
- core project management classes enhanced and embedded by professional development and project management in practice modules
- a Consulting in Practice module, which provides an opportunity to put into practice all that you've learned from the programme and allows you, as part of a small team, to work on a live issue for a client organisation
- collaboration and engagement with the University’s Technology & Innovation Centre and associated companies
The vast majority of graduates choose to pursue careers in project management and/or consultancy. To date, our graduates have worked across a range of industries including automotive, banking and finance, public sector, technology and construction, as well as in SMEs.
More specifically, we have graduates working as project managers, project analysts, business technology analysts and senior consultants/consultants at companies including:
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Beats by Dr Dre
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Management Practice
- Commercial Management in Projects
- Technology & Organisational Change
- Leadership for Change & Innovation
- Managerial Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There’s no formal closing date for postgraduate applications
DisciplinesProject Management Innovation Management View 125 other Masters in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- First or second class Honours degree, or equivalent, in any subject.
- There's no requirement for prior work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20350 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13550 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.