Why study Business Administration - Strategic Management specialisation at Radboud University ?
- This specialisation focuses on stakeholder management, responsible decision-making, intervention and change. We offer a multidisciplinary perspective on strategic management, using insights from not only business administration but also economics, finance, sociology, and psychology.
- You will learn all about the turbulent conditions that influence an organisation and its relationship with governments, corporations, environmentalists, interest groups, the media, and even illegal groups. We will examine conditions as the liberalisation of markets and political institutions, the emergence of environmentalism, sustainable development, social entrepreneurship, corporate social responsibility, increasing globalisation, and the explosion of information technologies.
- You will be challenged to apply the theories to real world cases and will do assignments within organisations.
- The programme will develop your ability to think critically. Rather than automatically applying standard solutions, you’ll learn to always reflect and analyse the pay offs and set them against ethical considerations.
As a manager and leader, you’ll be able to recognise the opportunities and restrictions presented by different markets and society, use analytical skills to identify relevant market and nonmarket strategies to cope with business risks and to respond to institutional and competitive pressures.
After graduating, most Strategic Management graduates find employment as consultants, business analysts, financial controllers, policy makers, researchers and management trainee or managers in profit and non-profit organisations. A few go on to pursue a PhD in Business Administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Strategy
- Strategy and Nonmarket Environment
- Methodology in Marketing and Strategic Management Research
- Strategic Decision Making
- Strategic Change
- Master’s Thesis in Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- 1 April: Final deadline
- 1 July: Final deadline
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Strategic Management View 97 other Masters in Management Studies in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
A Bachelor’s degree in a similar (or related) field from another research university with a fair number of courses in your preferred specialisation. Your degree must be equivalent to a Dutch Research University diploma. Ideally, your Bachelor's degree should cover the following courses:
- Organisation Theory
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Bachelor’s thesis of 12 EC
GMAT : If you have a background in Business Administration,we require you to do a GMAT (scoring >=610) to be directly admissible to the Master's.
English proficiencyDue to the COVID-19 outbreak which has led to the temporary closure of test centres, Radboud University currently also accepts the iBT TOEFL Special Home Edition. For all other questions regarding the coronavirus please visit our FAQ.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We have a number of scholarships available only for international Master’s students. You can find the full list, including details about eligibility requirements and how to apply, on the university's website
- Please do note, that most of these scholarships are not fully funded. The Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) is the only scholarship that offers both fully and partially funded scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.