Why study Business Administration - Strategic Human Resources Leadership specialisation at Radboud University
- This specialisation combines domain-specific knowledge and skills from human resource management and strategic management. In other words, understanding how the micro goals of individuals relate and can be aligned with the strategic plans of a company. Key is enhancing employability and sustainable careers.
- You will gain scientific insights to topics as varied as high-performance work systems, social network analyses, gender diversity, life-long learning, sustainable careers, expatriate management, bullying at the workplace, and moral reasoning.
- We pay attention to the entire range of human capital: emotion, behaviour and potential. Corporate social responsibility is the corner stone of all our Business Administration specialisations.
- Through the use of lots of real-life examples, you’ll get a good understanding of how HRM works within different types of companies and organisations in both the public and private sector, and in a wide variety of industries and occupational fields.
The Master's specialisation in Strategic Human Resources Leadership focuses on new insights into personnel and organisation issues. This involves, among other things, using the human resources concept and resource-based staff and organisation management. In addition, topical themes are addressed such as competence management, training and development management employability and career management, and (cultural) diversity management. Therefore, this Master’s specialisation is interesting for students who want to contribute to the development and implementation of personnel management in organisations.
Graduates of this specialisation could gain the following job positions:
- HR manager
- Strategic manager specialised in HR issues
- HR Management Consultant
- HR Development Consultant Line manager
- Member of the Board of Directors (later on in career – this is becoming more and more common)
- Teacher HR Management and HR Development or Business Studies in tertiary or vocational education
- Self-employed giving workshops or traineeships in issues as job crafting, team building, sustainable employability and career management, conflict management and/or communication skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- A Critical Approach to Strategic Human Resource Leadership
- Gender and Diversity in Organisations
- Advanced Research Methods
- SHRL and the Flexible Workforce
- HRM and Performance
- Master's Thesis in Strategic Human Resources Leadership
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
Radboud University will still consider EU/EEA applications until 1 July, but may not be able to offer assistance with accommodation.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 16 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
A Bachelor’s degree in a similar (or related) field from another research university with a fair number of courses in your preferred specialisation. Your degree must be equivalent to a Dutch Research University diploma. Ideally, your Bachelor's degree should cover the following courses:
- Organisation Theory
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Bachelor’s thesis of 12 EC
GMAT: If you have a background in Business Administration,we require you to do a GMAT (scoring >=610) to be directly admissible to the Master's.Due to the COVID-19 outbreak which has led to the temporary closure of test centres, Radboud University currently also accepts the iBT TOEFL Special Home Edition. For all other questions regarding the coronavirus please visit our FAQ.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Radboud Scholarship Programme
- The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme
- Holland Scholarship Programme
- Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships
- StuNed scholarship programme
- Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund
- Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Fund
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.