The Master in Economic Affairs at the University of Bordeaux is a fulltime degree taught in English, designed for international and French university graduates. The program provides students with an opportunity to develop a broad understanding of key economic issues in international affairs and an in-depth knowledge of practical European and international business skills and practices.
Course content focuses on specific European and international trade and financial policies and business transactions using analytical tools from economics, political science, management, business and law.
The program provides companies with managers ready to deal with intercultural management and international trade situations.
The MEA is ideal for students who wish to deepen their knowledge of international affairs theory and practice, those who aspire to a career in the international arena, those who wish to add an international dimension to their educational background, those who want to take part in a multicultural experience in a culturally rich and dynamic environment, those who desire to strengthen their proficiency in English and acquire basic language skills in French.
Strengths of this Master program?
- The goal of the program is to develop a range of marketable skills and competences needed to carry out functions in international trade (exchange rates risk management, international payments, trading and shipping, economic intelligence) and intercultural businesses (market dynamics and specificity, leadership).
- The program combines courses in both theory and practice, and focuses on working methods, readings, team-work and management projects.
After this Master program?
The program prepares students for a broad range of careers in the international business and trade areas:
- Export manager
- Transnational contracts negociator
- Trade manager
- Customer service manager
- Area manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International contract law
- European markets dynamics and specificities
- European fiscal optimisation
- European populations
- Exchange rates risk
- International payments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration View 73 other Masters in Business Administration in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold an accredited Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in economics, management, law or the humanities fields, with a record showing high academic achievement.
- Demonstrate a clear commitment to international affairs.
- French students: Master (Year 1) in economics, management, law, social sciences or humanities.
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3770 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.