The Master in Economic Affairs at the University of Bordeaux is a fulltime degree taught in English, open to international and French university graduates. The program is also designed for life-long learners with a professional background wishing to resume their studies in order to increase their earning potential and/or access new career opportunities.
In this one-year course, students gain deep insight into essential and present economic topics in international affairs. In addition, the program offers hands-on exercises, and allows students to develop valuable and marketable professional and soft skills in an intercultural environment.
What distinguishes the program is its focus on specific European and international trade and financial policies and business transactions using analytical tools from economics, political science, management, business, and law.
After this Master program?
The program prepares students for a broad range of careers in the international business and trade areas:
- Export manager
- Transnational contracts negociator
- Trade manager
- Customer service manager
- Area manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International contract law
- European markets dynamics and specificities
- European fiscal optimisation
- European populations
- Exchange rates risk
- International payments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration View 88 other Masters in Business Administration in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a 4-year Bachelor degree or a 3-year Bachelor and a Master (Year 1) degree (equivalent to a total of 240 ECTS) in any field, but preferably in economics, management, business administration, or law.
- Demonstrate a clear interest or commitment to international affairs.
- An updated resume and cover letter
- At least two letters of reference from former or current university professors and/or employers
- Copies of their most advanced diplomas and course transcripts
- Official English proficiency test results for non-native speakers
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bordeaux
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.