The Biology Agrosciences program at University of Bordeaux offers an integrated multidisciplinary approach that is adapted to the realities of research (background research) as well as to the socio-economic sector (professional courses).
The program objectives are to train and equip researchers and professionals to face the issues posed by agriculture in the 21st century.
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Sciences Agronomiques de Bordeaux (France)
- University of Tsukuba (Japan)
- National Taiwan University (Taiwan)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile (Chile)
After this Master program?
The objectives of the B2AS program are to prepare students for further study via PhD programs and/or careers in agronomy and the food industry throughout the world. This is achieved by providing high-level training in plant sciences but also by preparing students with relevant knowledge and skills in management and business. .
Graduates may apply for positions in the following industrial sectors in a R&D laboratory as well as in production activities:
- Plant research laboratories
- Plant breeding companies
- Health plant companies
- Green and white biotechnology companies
- Food, diet and nutrition companies
- Plant medicinal production companies
- Food supplement or nutraceutical companies
- Business trade companies
- Scientific English
- Research and development project design
- Plant development and reproduction
- Metabolism and cellular compartmentation
- Plant pathogen interactions
- Plant breeding
- Quantitative and population genetics and evolution
- Omics and bioinformatics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Agriculture View 13 other Masters in Agriculture in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a Master (Year 1) degree (60 ECTS equivalent) in any field related to biology with majors in molecular biology, biochemistry and/or genetics.
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Bordeaux
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.