Every marketing and communications expert nowadays needs knowledge on the digital environment and the channels that really make an impact on the chosen target groups. If you are interested in developing your knowledge and skills a bit further, this programme is for you. The unique combination of marketing and corporate communication makes this programme forerunner in the education landscape.
The Master’s Programme in Digital Marketing and Corporate Communication at the University of Jyväskylä educates professionals of digital marketing and corporate communications for the needs of both nonprofit sector and private sector. We combine the most relevant aspects of digital business, marketing, and corporate communications with the latest academic research conducted in the field. Graduation from the programme gives in-depth knowledge and skills to plan and execute strategic and tactical activities in managerial and expert positions related to marketing, sales, and corporate communication in today’s digitalized society. The programme is being taught by academics working in the Digital Marketing and Communication research group at JSBE and both national and international practitioners.
Finland is among the leading countries in the world in terms of how organizations and inhabitants use information and communications technology (ICT). For example, almost everyone in Finland uses online banking and owns a smartphone. We also have the lowest mobile data prices in the whole world. Recently, Finland was ranked 1st in how well it embraces information technology ahead of Singapore and Sweden. Thus, studying digital marketing and communication in one of the leading universities in Finland is a perfect place for students enrolling in this programme.
We expect graduates from the programme to work in expert and managerial positions in Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing etc. Our recent graduates from our Finnish Master’s Programme in Marketing work in positions, such as:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Communications Planner
- Business Coach
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Digital Marketing Planner
- Brand manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Customer Relationships
- Digital Interaction
- Information Technology Acceptance and Digital Technology Users
- Digital Marketing Communication
- Digital Marketing Management and Planning
- Digital Marketing in Action
- Research Methodology
- Masters Level Research Tutorial
- Master's Thesis
- Maturity Test
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Marketing Digital Marketing
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree, which gives eligibility to Master’s level education in the country in which the degree was issued. Applicants holding a degree, which gives eligibility to Doctoral programmes, should primarily seek admission to Doctoral level. The higher education degree must be in the fields of digital marketing or corporate communication.
- The higher education institution awarding the degree has to be a recognised part of the official national education system of the country, i.e. to be listed as a degree-granting higher education institution by the country where it is located or by a relevant international organisation (such as UNESCO).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
University of Jyväskylä offers scholarships covering tuition fee costs for its most successful international Master’s degree students. You are eligible for a JYU scholarship if you are
- eligible to apply to study in an IMDP offered by JYU
- liable to pay tuition fees: please see our FAQ
Scholarships are granted based on the admission criteria of the programme in question.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.