International Affairs and Law (Dual Degree with Georgetown Law School) from Sciences Po recognize the importance of preparing lawyers and policy makers to function in an increasingly globalized society. With this understanding, Georgetown Law and Sciences Po worked together to create a program of study that allows young lawyers to expand their backgrounds in the social sciences, and to deepen their knowledge in their chosen area of law, in preparation for careers in international affairs and law.
This dual degree is ideal for individuals who wish to combine their law studies with careers in international affairs, and is open to students of any nationality.
- International Security
- International Public Management
- International Economic Policy
- Environmental Policy
- International Development
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- International Energy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Business View 12 other Masters in International Law in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.