Business Administration (Part-Time) course at The Chinese University of Hong Kong offers six Optional Concentrations in Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Information and Technology Management, Finance, China Business, Marketing.
Students at Business Administration (Part-Time) course at The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- get to the top of business
- get a flexible learning and a diverse curriculum
- Business Modelling
- Entrepreneurship: Remodeling & Fundraising
- Digital Transformation and Innovation
- AI & Machine Learning
- Fintech 101
- How to Communicate with Impact
- Behavioral Decision Making
- Platform for Business Strategies
- 25 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Machine Learning View 10 other Masters in Machine Learning in Hong Kong (SAR)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of degree certifications
- GMAT/GRE score report (if applicable)
- TOEFL/IELTS score report (if applicable)
- Copies of Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport
- Academic transcripts
- Two sets of recommendations (submitted online)
- A recognised bachelor’s degree (normally with honours not lower than Second Class or B grade); or completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree
International27516 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57325 USD for the full programme during 25 months.
National27516 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57325 USD for the full programme during 25 months.
HK$450,000 for the whole programme
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.