You will study core modules, focusing on general skills and academic areas most useful to your chosen progression degree.
Students achieve excellent progression; 93% of Pre-Masters Programme students who completed their course were offered a place to study at the University of Strathclyde in 2017.
The Engineering and Sciences starts in January or April at University of Strathclyde. If your need to raise your English language level to meet the entry requirements, you can study the English for Pre-Masters course first.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic English Skills
- Applied Academic Writing Skills
- Mathematics for Engineering and Sciences
- Research Methods for Engineering and Sciences
- Statistics for Engineering and Sciences
- Research Project
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMathematics Natural Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 1269 other Masters in Mathematics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Only available to overseas students, non-UK and non-EU
- Students are normally at least 20 years old
- Additional English language training is available if you need it. Our English for Pre-Masters (EPM) course will improve your English language skills up to the level of IELTS 5.5. There are 1 term or 2 term options available, dependent on your IELTS level.
International16800 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 GBP for the full programme during 3 months.
EU/EEA16800 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 GBP for the full programme during 3 months.
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.