Business Management from Lakehead University includes seminars and classes that build relevant knowledge and skills that enable the student to use the research process to translate theory and evidence to effective business practice.
Students at Business Management from Lakehead University will:
- have an opportunity to closely examine a particular aspect of business, while developing advanced skills in management and research.
- gain advanced knowledge of theory and its practical application by conducting research within the domain of management and commerce disciplines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Theory
- Management Information
- Operations Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 88 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
- students must have a four year bachelor's degree or its equivalent with at least second class standing (B) based on their last 20 half courses or equivalent.
- An applicant holding a degree other than one in the discipline area to which admission is sought will be considered on the basis of courses taken and academic standing.
- Official GMAT (view note) or GRE Score (view note)
- Statement of Academic Intent of 750-1000 words, to outline the nature of the academic and work history, the fields of interest, and the academic goals
- Graduate Studies Reference Form (3 forms required)
- Official Transcript
- Proof of Degree
- Official English Test Results
- A short outline (approximately 500 words) of intended area of research investigation. The research outline will help the Admissions Committee determine the availability of supervisors.
International18666 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9333 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National8982 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4491 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.