The Paper and Bioprocess Engineering program focuses on the following areas of study: pulping and bleaching processes, fiber and paper physics, pulp and paper technology. Mechanical behavior of fibers, paper and board, and other fiber networks and composites depends upon variables of material, process and structure at all levels, especially structural anisotropy.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Reaction mechanisms and kinetics
- Applications of biotechnology
- Lignin and carbohydrate chemistry
- Chemicals from wood and pulping residues
- Energy from wood and pulping residues
- Chemical modification in mechanical pulping
- Catalytic and activation effects
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Forestry View 44 other Masters in Forestry in United States
- Transcripts of an earned bachelor's degree from a recognized institution with an academic record showing at least a "B" average for junior and senior years of the baccalaureate program or for the master's program;
- The graduate application;
- A nonrefundable $60(US) application fee;
- Scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and for some degree programs, advanced test scores;
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to your academic or professional skills. This should NOT include personal friends and family;
- A resume; and
- A statement of educational and professional goals.
International22650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22650 USD per year and a duration of .
National22650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22650 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11090 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.