The Program Objectives of the Master of Business Administration program of University of Dubai program are to build student capacity to:
- Think critically and communicate effectively as managers (through demonstrating effective professional oral & writing skills for business and making persuasive presentations at a managerial level).
- Lead dynamic international and UAE organizational situations in business and management concept (through demonstrating effective leadership in a team setting, work effectively as a member of a work team, produce quality deliverables from team work).
- Adapt and Innovate to solve problems, to cope with unforeseen events, and to manage in unpredictable environments (through effective use of quantitative and qualitative analytical tools, make and justify a recommendation).
- Analyze ethical situations and justify alternatives across areas of concentrations.
- Apply knowledge in new and unfamiliar circumstances through a conceptual understanding of relevant inter-disciplines.
- Managerial Economics
- Business Research Methods
- Marketing Management
- Accounting & Financing Decisions
- Organizational Behavior
- Managing Services Operations and Projects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The Graduate Programs Office accepts applications throughout the year.
DisciplinesAccounting Human Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 59 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Arab Emirates
- Four recent passport-size photographs (colored with white background)
- Valid passport copy
- Unified and Ethbara number for UAE Nationals
- Valid visa copy for non UAE nationals
- Valid emirates ID copy
- Copy of Family book for UAE Nationals
- Attested Original Bachelor’s transcript
- Attested Original Certificate of Graduation
- Mother’s passport copy
- Valid original certificate of IELTS or TOFEL or EMSAT with minimum required score
International3200 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 USD per module during 12 months.
National2477 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2477 USD per module during 12 months.
- National: 9,100 AED per module
- International: 3,200 USD per module
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.