To prepare students for real-world challenges, the International Banking and Finance from Lingnan University offers a relatively fluid curriculum.
Regular seminars see industry experts invited to share their insights about investment banking, private equity, venture capital, brokerage operations, fintech and more. According to recent graduates, this practical, up-to-date knowledge can make a big difference when it comes to job hunting.
Those who want to go on to a research degree typically find the Master of Science in International Banking and Finance a good stepping stone, and options are also available to combine the programme with one in France, Spain, Switzerland or Britain to obtain a dual master’s qualification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- International Macroeconomics
- Investment Theory and Application
- Microeconomics of Banking
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Multinational Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 15 other Masters in International Business in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Identity card, passport, or travel document
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL), if needed [Applicants may submit results of CET-6 as supplementary information]
- Graduation certificates/ Bachelor's degree certificate
International22578 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22578 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National14192 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14192 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- HK$110,000 for local students
- HK$175,000 for non-local students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.