The Master of Science in Finance (MSc in Finance) postgraduate programme from The Lingnan University is open to anyone interested in finance. It’s a good start for those seeking career opportunities and advancement in Hong Kong’s most prominent industry.
Over the next several years, it is expected that Chinese companies and local governments (and their local government financing vehicles) will continue to have funding needs. So the banking and financial profession needs to have a solid knowledge of the different funding tools available, as well as an understanding of the banking and financial system in China.
They will be looking for people who can communicate clearly and effectively, and are able to relate to others in a positive way. The Master of Science in Finance programme will also sharpen communication skills, as the students have the opportunity to present their projects in class
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets And Investment Analysis
- Management Of Banks, Insurance Companies, And Other Financial Institutions In Hong Kong And China
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Principles of Risk Management and Insurance
- Fixed Income Securities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 25 other Masters in Finance in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Identity card, passport, or travel document
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL), if needed [Applicants may submit results of CET-6 as supplementary information]
- Graduation certificates/ Bachelor's degree certificate
International27480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27480 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National22965 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22965 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: HKD178,000/programme
- Non-local students: HKD213,000/programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.