The one-year, full-time Master of Accountancy (MAcc) programme from Lingnan University, gives students an up-to-date knowledge of accountancy theory and practice from a global and local perspective.
The programme provides a high-quality education in Accountancy, auditing, and taxation, and equips future executives and leaders with the skills applicable to the needs of Hong Kong and, increasingly, mainland China and beyond.
The MAcc programme is designed for those who want to achieve CPA qualification in mind.
Students can improve their career prospects by taking part in training seminars and workshops which focus on soft skills.
These include mock interviews conducted by seasoned accounting practitioners, and visits to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and other governmental or financial organisations.
Students can also take a QP revision course, an English-language composition workshop, and Cantonese classes.
- Business and Company Law
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Hong Kong Taxation and Tax Planning
- Managerial Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 3 other Masters in Taxation in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognised tertiary institution; or have equivalent qualifications, which will be considered on a case-by-case basis; and
- An applicant whose undergraduate degree is not from a tertiary institution in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country should meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement
International29058 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29058 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National24215 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24215 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Local students: HKD190,000
- Non-local students: HKD228,000
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.