The Master of Public Health at Upstate Medical University SUNY is a professional degree which provides a population-based perspective and is designed to prepare students to investigate and manage public health problems.
Five Things to Know:
- CEPH accredited Upstate Public Health program located in Syracuse, New York.
- Applied public health opportunities integrated throughout the curriculum.
- Access to expert faculty in biostatistics, epidemiology, quantitative and qualitative analysis, research design, social determinants of health, environmental and global health, and health policy.
- Upstate Public Health Program offers two concentrations: Data and Analytics & Population Health for Clinicians.
- Affordable SUNY tuition.
The Central New York MPH program is fully accredited by the Council on Education in Public Health (CEPH).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Health
- Public Health Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 887 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores recommended but not required.
- The average GPA for the incoming Fall 2020 class is 3.5 and the average cumulative GRE is 313; however, we holistically review applications with a wide range of scores and GPAs.
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended.
- Three original letters of recommendation from people familiar with your academic record and potential for investigative research. Applicants will submit their reference's information when filling out their application for admission. Upon submission of the application, the references will receive instructions on how to submit them through MyUpstate.
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5655 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.