In providing a unique opportunity for academics and practitioners working in landscape architecture, planning, design, geography, public health, psychology, epidemiology, horticulture and ecology to understand the evidence base and to operationalise the planning and design of salutogenic landscapes, the programme offers the most advanced theoretical and methodological access to the latest research in the field.
During the Landscape and Wellbeing offered by The University of Edinburgh, you will be encouraged to translate research into practice, develop a better understanding of the evidence base to inform your work and guide more effective environmental interventions.
This degree provides preparation for work in sectors including public health, urban development, green infrastructure planning, human geography, horticulture and therapeutic environments, in addition to deepening engagement with landscape and wellbeing for established practitioners in architecture, landscape architecture and health. It is also an excellent preparation for students wishing to undertake doctoral-level research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The programme combines lectures, seminars and project work with student-led oral and graphic presentations, essays and a supervised dissertation. Guest lecturers within OPENspace’s network of professional contacts will further augment the programme.
- It is structured around four compulsory courses and three option courses, drawn from architecture, landscape architecture, and from other Schools within the University of Edinburgh.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply at least one month prior to entry so that we have enough time to process your application.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences Landscape Architecture View 131 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
- Normally a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in a relevant subject.
- We may also consider your application if you have equivalent experience; please contact us to check before you apply.
International21600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Home/EU: £5,350
- International: £10,800
- Edinburgh College of Art scholarships
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.