Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Edinburgh College of Art (ECA) is delighted to announce the ECA EU Scholarships Award Scheme for postgraduate taught Master’s programmes.
They are offering one hundred unique Scholarships. Each scholarship award provides the value of £14,100, which will be deducted from the usual fee rate for Overseas applicants.
To be eligible for this Scholarship Award, you must satisfy the following conditions:
- You are applying to study full-time on a postgraduate taught Master’s programme at ECA (the Scholarship Award is not transferable to programmes outside of ECA).
- You are a citizen of an EU member state (excluding if you are from the Republic of Ireland).
- You do not have settled or pre-settled status under the United Kingdom’s EU Settlement Scheme.
- You meet the academic and English language requirements of the programme to which you have applied.
- You have been given an offer of a place on the programme to which you have applied, and you have confirmed that you will enrol in September.
Study experience required
There are no additional steps required to apply for the ECA EU Scholarship Award. Eligible students will be automatically contacted by the University and informed of their Award, when a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at ECA is given and firmly accepted by the student.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.