Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Business School will offer a number of MBA Leadership Scholarships to candidates who can demonstrate strong leadership experience or potential and have at least 7 years work experience.
The scholarship offers a £10,000 amount, to help you with your studies
Leadership Scholarships will be awarded to candidates who:
- Can demonstrate strong leadership experience or potential
- Have sound academic credentials
- Who have substantive work experience, normally of at least seven years.
You will not be eligible for this scholarship if:
- You are fully sponsored by your employer
- You are in receipt of a full scholarship
- You have already accepted a scholarship from the University of Edinburgh Business School
Study experience required
If you wish to be considered for a scholarship you should submit a scholarship application form as soon as possible after receipt of an offer of a place on the MBA.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.