Healthcare professionals and students with a health science background can broaden their knowledge, learn new skills, and prepare to make significant contributions to their communities with a health science master’s degree. A program track is open for students without health-related undergraduate degrees.
Choose Your Specialty
Tailor the Health Science program at Towson University to fit your academic needs and professional goals. Choose your specialization and pursue one of the following concentrations:
- administration graduates often work in government, community and school settings
- community health graduates prepare community health careers in the public and private sectors
- school health education graduates find employment as teachers, program supervisors, health education media specialists and program evaluation specialists in addition to positions in continuing education and school personnel
- dual concentration students take required coursework in any two of the above concentrations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Issues In School Health
- Community Health: Qualitative And Quantitative Elements
- Research Methods In Health
- Introduction To Health Behavior And Health Promotion
- Health Education: Curriculum Development And Supervision
- Graduate Seminar In Health
- Teaching About Drugs And Sex
- Drugs In Our Culture
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1142 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- a grade of B or better in a previous statistics course (or equivalent, as determined by the program director) at the time of application
- a minimum GPA of 3.00 to be admitted to the master’s program; conditional admission may be granted to students whose GPA is at least 2.75 (all GPA calculations for admission are based upon the last 60 credits of undergraduate and post-baccalaureate study)
- applicants must provide a personal statement (no more than 500 words) that establishes why they seek admission to the master’s program and how they see themselves using the degree
International1104 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1104 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1104 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1104 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State612 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 612 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.