Graduates of the Finance, Insurance And Risk Management programme offered at Collegio Carlo Alberto use their advanced quantitative finance and econometrics skills in asset management, banks, insurers, hedge funds, consulting firms and major corporations.
Such skills also open up opportunities in institutions like central banks, regulators, sovereign wealth funds and sovereign organizations.
The outstanding academic background provided by the program also allows graduate students fast-track access to PhD programs in finance.
- A selected Faculty from leading universities, alongside the experience of finance and banking professionals.
- Everyday contact with the scholars and researchers of Collegio Carlo Alberto and access to the scientific activities and events hosted at the Collegio.
- Merit-based tuition waivers offered by our sponsors.
- Career days and an outstanding network of our Alumni.
- A New FinTech Sequence, alongside the traditional Quantitative Finance backbone.
- The award of a second level Master in Finance, Insurance, and Risk Management degree from the University of Torino.
- A fast track access to the PhD Programme in Finance.
Placement record for previous graduates is excellent and includes a large variety of firms, banks, and organizations in the financial industry such as:
- Abalone Asset Management
- AIB Bank
- Allianz Bank
- Banca IMI
- Banca d’Italia
- Bancoposta Fondisgr
- Bank of England
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for Finance
- Econometrics and Programming
- Numerical Methods
- Coding in Python and R
- Machine Learning
- Asset Pricing
- Fixed Income and Credit Risk
- Market and Liquidity Risk
- Computational Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Risk Management View 34 other Masters in Finance in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants hold (or are going to hold by December) a degree in either Economics, Business, Maths, Engineering, Statistics, or Physics. Students with laurea magistrale or equivalent graduate degree are awarded the second level Master of the University of Torino, in addition to the Master of the Collegio Carlo Alberto.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
A number of meritbased (partial or full) tuition waivers are available.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.