Why Master of Public Administration (MPA) at SDA Bocconi School of Management
An MPA means:
- Building your professional future with the leading School of Management in Italy
- Acquiring advanced managerial skills specific to the international public sector
- Learning an independent, transparent, and flexible approach to public management
- Belonging to a prestigious network of PA professionals
What Can Public and Private Institutions Expect from the MPA?
SDA Bocconi supports the professional development of its alumni from across the world and from a variety of backgrounds. Students who complete the MPA will have received a first-rate preparation at all levels of government services (e.g. ministries, regional and local agencies) and will have gained knowledge and practical skills useful to work in the core activities of public administrations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing & Innovating
- Measuring & Evaluating
- Leading People & Processes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Public Administration Public Policy View 48 other Masters in Economics in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
You are required to have:
- A three-year or higher degree in any discipline received from an Italian or foreign university
- At least two years professional experience and an international profile
- Fluency in the English language
- Degree certificate and transcripts
- Two letters of reference
- Curriculum Vitae
- GRE or GMAT official test score, if available.
- Proficiency in English
- Online Video Interview
- Admissions fee: euro 100
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA28000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.