Professionals in Health Care Quality and Safety at Sam Houston State University manage the strategic and operational aspects of quality operations; establish goals and standards; lead the quality improvement programs; provide training and coaching in quality improvement tools and techniques; develop, implement and monitor measures to assess quality performance; direct organization-wide quality initiatives including the National Patient Safety Initiatives; and direct ongoing monitoring of accreditation survey readiness activities.
This is a 16-month cohort program with a new cohort beginning each fall semester. The program will require 36 credit hours and will have a thesis option and a non-thesis option. Classes will be offered online, but students will be required to participate in a week-long residential learning session at the beginning of each semester at SHSU’s The Woodlands Center. Applicants with healthcare work experience in clinical or non-clinical settings are preferred.
All of our applications are submitted through theApply Texas system and are processed by the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Services Administration
- Health Care Quality and Safety
- Advanced Concepts in Health Care Quality
- Risk Management in Health Care Organizations
- Leading Change in Healthcare Organizations
- Statistical Design in Health
- Resarch Seminar
- Health Care Quality & Safety Capston
- Quality and Safety Public Reporting Systems
- Health Care Informatics
- Foundations of Epidemiology
- Chronic Care Coordination
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 316 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the ApplyTexas.org Application (International) and pay the nonrefundable application fee of $75 in U.S. currency via MasterCard, American Express, VISA, Discover Card, money order or check drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Submit official transcripts from all college coursework.
- Submit the official credentials evaluation.
- If transcripts are from a school outside of the U.S. the document must be translated and evaluated by a NACES accredited service or SDR Educational Consultants
International20398 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10199 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National20398 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10199 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5219 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.