We provide students with the knowledge and tools you'll need to become an informed, competent and creative artist. Bridging both the technical and conceptual approaches to painting, you will experience a rigorous and supportive environment that encourages creative thought and personal growth through research, experimentation and critical discussion. You'll learn to develop a thoughtfully executed and skilled body of paintings and how to contextualize your work through readings, field trips and research.
Our painting facilities include:
- Large, naturally lit critique spacesPainting model studio
- Large light control system spaces for studio projects and figure painting
- Free figure model sessions
- Access to video and audio editing equipment and professional grade digital cameras and light kits
- Well-ventilated spray booths
- Laser cutters
- Undergraduate and graduate individual studios
- Woodshed facilities to create canvas and panel supports
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Figure Painting
- Advanced Studio Projects
- Special Projects
- Independent Study
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 532 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee: An application fee of $35.00 U.S. dollars must accompany each Graduate Application
- One Official Transcript: One official transcript verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree and previous graduate credit must accompany an application
- Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation are required of applicants to most graduate degree program
- Admission Test Scores: If test scores are required by a graduate degree program, the test score reports must be sent to the Graduate School from the testing center.
- Statement of Purpose: Applicants are encouraged to provide information about their reason for pursuing graduate studies
International627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.