The Master of Public Administration program combines in-depth study of core administration subjects with elective coursework in several areas. Some of the areas in which students, working with their M.P.A. Faculty Advisor, may complete elective coursework include, but are not necessarily limited to: State and Local Government Administration; Leadership Theory and Practice; Nonprofit Management; Health Services Administration; and Criminal Justice Administration.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Leadership Theory And Practice
- Seminar In Public Administration
- Budgetary And Fiscal Management
- Public Personnel Management
- Organization And Management
- Administrative Law And Government
- Research Methods In Political Science
- Analytic Techniques In Public Policy
- Administrative Thought And Ethics
- Internship In Political Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 503 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Completed Graduate Application
- Apply Online
- $35 application fee
- Official transcript(s) verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree and previous graduate credit earned
- Three letters of recommendation
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Applicants may submit a summary of any relevant professional experience and/or public service (M.P.A.)
- A minimum of five years of cumulative professional experience, including three years at the middle-to-upper level (documented through a resume) (E.M.P.A.)
International627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.