Each class of the Global Executive MBA programme at INSEAD - The Business School for the World has an unparalleled diversity of nationalities and business backgrounds, enabling participants to learn from each other and build a close-knit yet globally distributed network.
Another unique feature is the Leadership Development Programme (LDP) which includes a programme-long schedule of group coaching, 360-degree assessments and team activities, designed to develop a leadership style that is authentic to you, thus accelerating your career progress even further.
The GEMBA Advantage
- Highly Ranked and Globally Recognised
- A Unique Focus on Leadership
- Learning Through Diversity
- Global, Intense & Efficient
GEMBA participants have diverse needs for career support. You may be part of an organisation where you are already on your way to building a successful career, or you may be looking to progress your career in a new organisation or a new field.
Our Career Development team is dedicated to Executive MBA careers and addresses both your “internal-career” needs (making the most of your career within your present organisation) and your “external-career” needs (making a change outside your organisation). In both cases, INSEAD is recognised by companies worldwide as a key source of talent and career development.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Accounting
- International Political Analysis
- Leading People and Organisations
- Managerial Accounting
- Prices and Markets
- Process and Operations Management
- Uncertainty, Data, and Judgment
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
ROUND 2: 06 March (Asia); 11 April (Middle East); 10 May (Europe)
ROUND 3: 24 April (Asia); 13 June (Middle East); 12 July (Europe)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 74 other Masters in Business Administration in France
The online application comprises:
- Select INSEAD EMBA Assessment, EA, GRE or GMAT
- Profile Information: The profile information is hard facts about you and your history, similar to what you will have in a detailed resume. While not all fields are mandatory, the more information we have, the better understanding we will have of your history and potential.
- Job Description and Motivational Essays
- Two professional recommendation letters
- Official Academic Transcripts
- English Certification
International107571 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 125500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 14 months.
EU/EEA107571 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 125500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 14 months.
- GEMBA Europe Fees: €123,000
- GEMBA Asia Fees: SG$196,000
- GEMBA Middle East Fees: US$135,000
- INSEAD merit and need-based scholarships for GEMBA candidates whose profiles will help further the programme's objectives as a vehicle for promoting international leadership and business practice.
- Explore different global funding methods for your GEMBA, including Prodigy Loan, Global Foundations as well as a list of funding options by country.
- The support of your employer is absolutely essential to success in the GEMBA. Here is a handy list of tips to start the discussion with your company.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Arab Emirates
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.