The Master of Business Engineering at KU Leuven contains a number of required courses and a major and a minor of your choice. These allow you to deepen your knowledge in specific business domains. The Master’s Thesis is most often written in the domain of the chosen major, but you can also select a topic in the domain of Data Science and Business Analytics.
Graduates of this programme take up vital managerial and research positions in business, national and international institutions, and universities.
Business engineers usually start their careers in technical expert positions within interdisciplinary management teams, they are typically hired to optimise production processes, to develop quantitative models in financial institutions, or to market technological innovations. They also quickly move up to executive functions in various business domains in companies and organisations. Given the variety of skills acquired, they are highly sought after by a wide range of companies - from start-ups and small firms to multinational corporations - for various positions at home and abroad.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Analysis
- Applications of Operations Research and Statistics
- Energy Technology and Energy Economy
- Management Control and Cost Management
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Quality Management
- Strategic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration General Engineering & Technology Business Information Systems View 35 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Belgium
The Master of Business Engineering programme is intended for holders of
- an academic Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a strong quantitative and/or technological focus and with sufficient knowledge of economics and management science; or
- an academic Bachelor's degree from a recognized university in (business) economics with a substantial quantitative and/or technological component.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.