The School of Medicine is consistently ranked in the top ten for medical research as determined by US News and World Report and is well funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Known for being at the forefront of medical research and primary care, the School of Medicine engages students in research and practical training so they can contribute to improving health outcomes. Our Biostatistics and Data Science program at Washington University in St. Louis trains students as critical thinkers and collaborators in Biostatistics and Data Science. We seek those with undergraduate degrees in quantitative sciences (mathematics, statistics, computer science, informatics, biomedical engineering or a closely related field).
- Statistical Computing with SAS
- Fundamentals of Genetic Epidemiology
- R Primer
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 439 other Masters in Bioinformatics & Biostatistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students considering submission of an application to Washington University for graduate study should have a general familiarity with academic practices and university customs in the United States.
- All international students are required to present evidence of their ability to support themselves financially during graduate study.
- International students whose native language is not English must submit score reports from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International57750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57750 USD per year during 18 months.
National57750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57750 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.