In the Nursing program from DePaul University you’ll develop the skills you need to excel as a nurse in any specialty you choose.
Through our program, you’ll gain:
- credentials beyond a baccalaureate nursing degree
- leadership skills that will help you move into administrative, educational or advocacy roles
- research expertise that hospital administrators and medical investigators value
You’ll also be eligible for the RN licensure examination (NCLEX-RN).
Courses are offered at the Lincoln Park Campus and at the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science site in North Chicago. This is an accelerated, two-year program.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction To The Art And Science Of Nursing
- Basic Pathophysiology And Pharmacology
- Health Assessment
- Health Promotion For Families And Communities
- Maternal Health Nursing
- Infant, Child And Adolescent Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Professionalism, Advocacy, And Leadership
- Culture, Ethics, And Policy Analysis
- Advanced Physical Assessment Across The Lifespan
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNursing View 750 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Online application (www.depaul.edu/apply) OR NursingCAS application
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Official GRE scores if undergraduate cumulative GPA is below 3.2 on a 4.0 scale. The GPA used is the one printed on your bachelor's transcript. (GRE institution code: 1165)
- A personal statement
- Two letters of reference from former faculty or employer
- Curriculum vitae or resume
International735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.