We regularly publish in the leading academic marketing journals globally and present our work at leading conferences. Moreover, since most of the research is empirical in nature, collaboration with organisations is natural to the department’s members.
Thus, by being close to businesses, a clear focus lies on the investigation of current business challenges. Beside translating our
research knowledge in the current course offering, we cover a set of very contemporaneous subjects. Of course, the impact of
the digital transformation as a trend is felt across the entire course offerings.
Skills acquired in the Business Administration - Marketing programme at University of Cologne prepare you for future line and staff positions with respect to a broad set of marketing and management related tasks. Potential employers range from start-ups and small/medium sized companies tolarge and global corporations. Equally, our alumni are employed across all sectors and across all value chain stages, ranging across manufacturing, distribution,
retailing, and services.Exemplary job opportunities are:Product and Key Account Management
- Market Research and Data Science
- Digital and Online Marketing
- Sales and Retail Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Trainee Programmes
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Lectures & Management Skills
- Marketing Lectures
- Business Project in Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing View 106 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent (worth at least 180 ECTS credits) in Business Administration or Economics, strong proficiency
- in quantitative methods and an overall grade point average of at least 2.7 (German grade). Applicants must meet the following
- At least 78 ECTS credits in the field of Business Administration and Economics
- of this at least 48 ECTS credits in Business Administration
- of this at least 18 ECTS credits in Economics
- At least 15 ECTS credits in Statistics and/or Mathematics
- English language skills level B2 CEFR
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
The University of Cologne does not charge any tuition fees.
Each semester, all enrolled students of the University of Cologne have to pay a social fee ("Semesterbeitrag").
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.