The MSW provides employment opportunities in clinical settings, where practitioners must be Licensed Master Social Workers.
Full- and part-time programs are available, with an advanced standing option in both if students meet requirements and are accepted; advanced standing reduces program hours (60 to 34).
More informationVisit official programme website
Course topics include:
- Human rights and social justice
- Problem solving for individuals, families, and groups
- Social welfare policy
- Programs and community development
- Consultation and supervision
- Grant writing
- Human sexuality
- School social work
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSocial Work View 341 other Masters in Social Work in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- a minimum of 12 semester hours of liberal arts coursework
- the grade point average (GPA) on the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework required by the Graduate School
- official scores of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores (all sections)
- a written personal statement
- a written response to a case situation
- three letters of recommendation from persons qualified to assess the applicant's readiness for graduate study
- International applicants must submit official TOEFL or IELTS scores.
International592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.