Attempts will be made to arrange schedules for those who must study part time. For students who are intent upon continuing their studies in a research-oriented graduate program, the curriculum offers the opportunity for both extensive coursework and high impact chemistry research project.
The master’s program from the University of Massachusetts Boston allows students to focus on a particular research area: Biological Chemistry, Green Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical/Analytical Chemistry, or Chemistry Education.
- The Department of Chemistry provides students at all levels with opportunities to receive thorough education and training in contemporary concepts and practices of chemistry and biochemistry.
- Our faculty members are active researchers and scholars who are committed to the vigorous acquisition of new knowledge, as well as dedicated mentors of undergraduate students, graduate students, and postdoctoral researchers.
- Our research and scholarship span all fields of chemistry and biochemistry, but our overarching theme is research in green chemistry, broadly defined as chemistry related to environmental, health, and sustainability concerns.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Physical Biochemistry
- Medical Biochemistry
- Chemical Toxicology
- Introduction to Green Chemistry
- Topics in Inorganic Chemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 458 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Online Application and Fee
- Official Transcripts
- Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
International35980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17990 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National35980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17990 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State18432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9216 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.