You'll work on cross-functional teams to complete projects and analyze real-life business cases. The curriculum offers a specialized consulting track and a myriad of electives, allowing you to customize your degree based on your interests. Our interdisciplinary approach prepares graduates to be successful in all aspects of business management.
Participate in hands-on projects, go on company site visits, and attend networking events with Washington, DC business professionals.
The 49-credit full-time programme is typically completed in 21 months, with the majority of core courses taken in the first year. Courses are offered throughout the day and evening. Generally, the courses meet once per week. Students typically complete internships in the summer.
Network with Industry Experts
These private talks are held weekly and feature executives, from various fields of the local business community. Speakers share a valuable professional insights from years of experience.
These events provide students opportunities to have a personal conversation with team leaders and modern innovators.
What unique experiences does the FTMBA program offer outside of the classroom?
- Leadership Luncheons
- Case Competitions
- Summer Internships
- Global Experience
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Manager in the International Economy
- Applied Managerial Statistics
- Information and Technology
- Applied Production and Operations Management
- Business at the Private-Public Intersection
- Business Leadership and Skills Workshop
- Management of Organizations and Human Capital
- Marketing Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1303 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Full-time post-undergraduate work experience of two or more years is strongly preferred for the full-time MBA program, but we will consider meaningful internships and other criteria as part of our holistic application review process.
- A current copy of your resume is required and must be uploaded in the supplemental items section of the online application.
- A statement of purpose is required for all graduate programs, including certificate programs, and can be completed on the application form.
- One letter of recommendation is required for the the MBA program and all MS programs.
- An interview is required for admission to the Full-time MBA and MS Marketing programs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1812 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1812 USD per credit and a duration of 21 months.
National1812 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1812 USD per credit and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.