The Renewable and Clean Energy program attracts the best and brightest from around the globe, including Fulbright scholars. Word traveled fast when the University started the program in 2009; we attracted three times the projected number of students. In 2011, the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy named center director, Dr. Kelly Kissock, a champion of energy efficiency. Kissock also has served on the Midwestern Governors Association Energy Efficiency Advisory Group.
Career Outlook and Highlights
You can help determine the future of clean and economical energy sources and alternatives at the University of Dayton.
- Thirty-six states have adopted renewable, clean energy or energy reduction requirements
- Utility companies say that 40 percent of their workforce is expected to retire within 10 years. They will need new experts — they will need you — to move forward to meet regulations and the needs of our planet.
- The University of Dayton provides access to the Building Energy Center and the Industrial Assessment Center.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Materials Advanced Energy Applications.
- Advanced Thermodynamics.
- Petrochemical Power.
- Bio fuel Production Processes.
- Energy Systems Engineering.
- Building Energy Informatics.
- Solar Energy Engineering.
- Geothermal Energy Engineering.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 52 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in United States
In addition to the online application, you should submit the following:
- Official academic records of all previously attended colleges or universities must be submitted directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. Hand-carried transcripts, official copies marked Issued to Student and unofficial copies are not acceptable.
- Three letters of recommendation from professors or employers.
- A personal statement or résumé.
- Results from the GRE are not required. However, candidates are welcome to submit a score in support of their application.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited program in engineering, physics, chemistry, applied mathematics or other appropriate program of study.
International985 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 985 USD per credit during 24 months.
National985 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 985 USD per credit during 24 months.
Tuition per credit hour
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.